CALL : 414-270-0202

Tag: Appeals

I was just sentenced. I want to appeal. What do I do?

Sometimes your case isn’t finished when you’re sentenced.  If something doesn’t seem right, or you think someone screwed up, whether it’s the court, your attorney, or the district attorney, you might have a basis to seek relief in the Court of Appeals. The first, and important, step to take when you want an appeal is…